16th Century wedding venue west sussex
Our rates are variable depending on numbers but starts at £6500 if under 110 (less 10% discount if paid in full on booking), otherwise 50% payable on booking and 50% 8 weeks prior to the event together with the accommodation costs priced separately.
Unlike most other venues we let you decorate from the Wednesday of the week of your event which gives you stress free time to do this, and you can also stay on the Sunday until 4pm if you need time to clear up / spend time with close family and friends afterwards.
Extras included with our fee
- The Cart House (bridal suite) is included free for 1 night, so you only pay for any extra nights
- Ten round 5 ft tables and 6 rectangular tables and 1 small table for wedding cake, and supply of 100 chairs (any extra to be charged in advance)
- Use of charcol BBQ drum for use if Sunday lunch/ brunch
- 2 Easels for notices/ seating plan
- All house guests provided with breakfast as part of room rate.
- Free tea and coffee for house guests only, while setting up
- Bride on morning of ceremony receives continental breakfast brought to the Cart House, and light lunch e.g. sandwiches or dips before ceremony
- Free conduction of non religious wedding ceremony – an external celebrant would charge c. £300. (Assumes prior registry office legalisation)
- Free T lights for lanterns supplied by Rumbolds
- Free camping for your guests
- Log slices for table arrangements if required
- Owners always present at wedding event