16th Century wedding venue west sussex
Venue rates : Variable depending on time of year and numbers:
Mid season 2025 (Oct/March/April) £5800 less 10% if paid in full i.e.£5220
High season 2025 (May/June/July/Aug/Sept £6500 less 10% if paid in full i.e. £5850
Midseason 2026 £6250 less 10% if paid in full £5625
High season 2026 £6950 less 10 % if paid in full is £6255
All the above rates are for numbers under 110. There is a supplement of £10 per person for numbers above that
We have a full time manager and wedding planner at Rumbolds, their service is included in the price and includes:
- Meeting all the suppliers and directing them to the appropriate locations.
- Greet the guests upon arrival and direct at where they can park
- Direct the guests who are staying at the retreat to their rooms (with a list of names and whose going where nearer the event)
- Monitoring all staff to ensure they stick to their tasks as well as making sure everyone sticks to the itinerary throughout the day and evening.
- Check the inventory of items on arrival such as crockery, glasses, chairs etc
- Ensure that the cleaners and bar staff have done their job properly on your wedding day and on the following next day. (As part of the contract)
- Oversee the collection of the crockery, glasses etc the following day/week & sign off equipment etc
- Make sure all rubbish is collected properly from rubbish collector.
- As well as liaising with you all for the days leading up to your wedding day, and generally making sure everything runs smoothly.
Unlike most other venues we let you decorate from the Wednesday of the week of your event which gives you stress free time to do this, and you can also stay on the Sunday until 4pm if you need time to clear up / spend time with close family and friends afterwards.
Extras included with our fee
- The Lodge (bridal suite) is included free for 1 night, so you only pay for any extra nights
- Wedding manager to help plan ahead and be there on the day to manage the staff
- Free conduction of non religious wedding ceremony
- Free camping with own tent, or you can hire glamping tents pre erected from Belle Tents Plaistow 07943 102133
- Chairs and round and rectangular tables for up to 200 guests
- No corkage
- 1 Easel for notices/ seating plan
- All house guests provided with full English or continental breakfast as part of room rate.
- Free tea and coffee for house guests while setting up
- Free T lights for lanterns supplied by Rumbolds
- Log slices for table arrangements if required
- 2 large Commercial Bins provided